Here's how to clean gold teeth and keep that smile shining and gleaming. Consider all these tips to make the best maintenance routine for your grillz.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR GRILLZ There are several reasons that you'll want to keep your grillz clean, but the main reason is to stay as fresh as possible.
Going through these steps properly can keep your grillz in perfect condition as well as not stand in the way of your overall health and oral hygiene.
1. RINSE OFF YOUR GRILLZ under warm water. Make sure the water pressure isn't too strong, the lighter, the better.
Next, take a soft-bristled toothbrush and brush off all the crevices for any bacteria or other objects that you may see.
Take the toothbrush to it with moderate pressure. Brush hard enough to dislodge any bacteria that you may find, but soft enough that it won't damage the grillz.
2. HYDROGEN PEROXIDE It's time to be thorough, and make sure you're killing all the bacteria that you can't see.
Hydrogen peroxide is great because it fights away harmful germs without damaging the coating of your grillz. Fill a glass with hydrogen peroxide and let it sit for a minute.
After that, you can gently place your grillz into the glass (don't just drop it in). Let it stay in there for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. RINSE OFF YOUR GRILLZ... AGAIN After that 5-minute wait is up, slowly take the grillz out of the glass of hydrogen peroxide and rinse it off with warm water.
For reassurance, feel free to take the soft-bristled toothbrush to it one more time and brush the crevices again.
While you're at it, give the entire grill a soft brush to get rid of any excess hydrogen peroxide that may be left. While it's great for cleaning bacteria, it's not a solution you want too much of in your mouth.
4. USE A CLOTH TO DRY IT To keep your custom gold grillz in perfect condition, you want to use a jewelry cleaning cloth that won't be abrasive to the exterior of your grillz.
If you don't have one already, be sure to purchase one on our website.
After taking one more brush to your grillz and running them under warm water, dry them off by gently dabbing at them with your microfiber cloth. Continue this until it's completely dry.
5. LET IT SIT Possibly the most important thing to remember is to never insert the grillz back into your mouth immediately after cleaning it.
Let the remaining solution settle in and allow your grillz to air dry a bit more before you use it again.
WHEN CLEANING GOLD TEETH GRILLZ: HANDLE THEM WITH CARE
As with any other form of jewelry that you purchase for yourself, your grillz is an investment and needs to be cleaned as such. Now that you know how to clean your grillz appropriately, make it a common routine.
Here are some tips on how to keep your grillz clean
Remove your grillz when you smoke. Tobacco and other harmful smoke can tarnish your grillz in the same way that they can turn your teeth yellow.
Remove your grillz before you eat any food. Acids from food can tarnish the precious metal used to create your grillz.
Store your grillz in a safe place.
For more inquiries, please feel free to reach out via our contact us page and we'll be happy to assist you further.